Monday, May 17, 2010

I Am Finished!

Hi everybody, it's me, Whizz Buzz Boy. 

I have finally finished AWANA Sparks!!!

Here are my grampa and gramma and my two brothers with me.


As you can see, I am in the middle holding my two most prized things of the evening - my Sparky plaque, and the scrumptiously crunchable, marbled with chocolate and peanut butter, peanut butter cup brownies!  My mom made them for me.  I begged her.

Here's a close-up.


As you can see, the plaque is very shiny.  If you look very closely, you can see the reflection of the plate and brownie!  Mmmm, heavenly!

Oh, and by the way, AWANA is a place where we sing songs about God, praise Him, recite verses about Him, and play games and get prizes.  And sometimes there are special nights, such as Wheelie Dealie (that's when we all get to ride around the parking lot on anything with wheels on it).

1 comment:

Gramma Grasshopper said...

Gunnar, Grandpa and I are SO PROUD of you for all the verses you have learned....and hidden in your heart. It was fun to share that night with you.