Hey Gunnar. I like the picture. Did you draw it? It seems like you don't like Obama. Thanks for visiting our blog. By the way, when you read our posts and comment, just make sure who posted the report, so that you don't address it to the wrong person, because ours is a family blog, and the bull-frog report was done by my brother Daniel. Come back soon. Nathan.
2 comments:
Gunnar, I got your message but it was too late to call. GOOD PICTURE! I'll give you a call tomorrow..........I showed Grandpa too. :)
We love you, G&G
Hey Gunnar.
I like the picture. Did you draw it? It seems like you don't like Obama.
Thanks for visiting our blog. By the way, when you read our posts and comment, just make sure who posted the report, so that you don't address it to the wrong person, because ours is a family blog, and the bull-frog report was done by my brother Daniel.
Come back soon.
Nathan.
Post a Comment