Baby Food
My brother went to the store
Out the back door
To buy some food for my brother
When he got home he said,
"Here, food from Taco Bell!
I think that'll do very well."
I said,
"Oh no, I think it's much too hot
to feed to our little tot."
So he went to the store
to get some more.
He picked the product he thought right
But when he got home
I said it wasn't sealed tight.
So he went back to the store
for another kind,
but I said that kind
wasn't on my mind.
So he just sat down
in a heap on the floor.
I went myself
to buy some more.
At the store I picked
what I thought best.
But when my brother saw it, he said,
"That kind, the tot will detest!"
The End
PS I like rhymey poems.
5 comments:
Hi Gunnar. Nice blog for an 8 year old. I like your poem. I hope to see some more posts soon, and I will come on regularly. Nathan Heyns.
Well Done Gunnar!
(I'm a 'friend' of your mom, so glad she suggested I stop by!)
Good job, Gunnar man! ~tricia
I like your rhymey poems too, Gunnar! Jon & I laughed out loud, especially at the Taco Bell part & the ending. :) And, excellent use of your commas. Nice work! Hugs, Ginny
Gunnar, nice to hear from you again on your own blog. You're a 'poet' and you 'know it' :) ...
a little rhyming of my own there :). Anyway, I really like your poem and I'm glad you got it written down to save. You should start a book of your poetry. Love ya, Gramma Grasshopper
Post a Comment