Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Play

Last Sunday we had a Christmas Play.  We didn't have one last year because it snowed too hard.

I was the head angel of this Christmas play, and I had a "secret weapon"!
I will not tell you what it is, for it is a mystery!

Actually, you get to see it at the end, but please don't look ahead.

This is me, dressed in my costume... my angel robe.  Funny thing is, they used kung-fu costumes for the angel costumes, except for mine.  Mine is special.


This is my brother Tate.  He was a shepherd.
At the moment, he's saying his lines.


This is my brother Wyatt.  He is also a shepherd, and he is also saying his lines.
Both of my brothers did a very good job.  They remembered their lines perfectly.
And, of course, I did too :0)
And we all said them clearly, so people could understand us in the way, way back.
Mom was proud.  :0)


Ta-daaaa!!!!!!
Here is my "secret weapon"!
One of my friend's dad helped me get some battery operated lights.
I had a box in one hand hidden under my big sleeve.
When I flicked the switch, the lights came on, and the shepherds were terrified!
In the other hand I hold the end of the cord.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Gramma Grasshopper said...

Everything and everyone was exactly RIGHT for the program. Grandpa Grasshopper and I were really glad to get to be there. We were VERY PROUD of all three of you boys.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Gunnar,

You got a message on my blog that didn't "stick" on yours, so here it is:


Hey Gunnar!

I like your blog :o) I thought your costume lights were super-cool! Keep writing - you're doing a great job.

Miss Tricia (from church)

The Hansen Family said...

I just found your new blog, Gunnar. I'll put it on my favorite "friends blogs" linked to mine & check up on you. Happy blogging! ~Ginny

Kerry said...

Love your blog!