Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It Snowed!

Hi everybody!  It's me again :0)

It just snowed on Sunday.  We had fun at our Grampa and Gramma's on Sunday afternoon but the snow melted on Monday.  Today is Wednesday.

I am prayin' for snow and I'm also prayin' for this:

To have a good "Merry Christmas and to all a good night!"

There's gonna be a Christmas program at my church, and I'm the angel.  Unfortunately, I'm the only boy angel and I'm surrounded by girl angels.  But I get to say, "Do not be afraid!"

Of course, angels always have to say that because they look like a walkin' ball of fire and anyone that saw one would practically faint.

Well, anyways, I wish you a good winter and I also wish you

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Gramma Grasshopper said...

Hi Whizz Buzz Boy - you are going to be an awesome angel! Grandpa and I will be there to see you. We're looking forward to a good Christmas with ALL the family.