Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Grand Tour of Whizz Buzz Boy's Home

Hi.

It's me again.

I just wanted to give you a tour of my house.  And you probably knew that because of the title.

When you come in my house you will come in through the mudroom and see the play room. 
This is what it looks like.





Next, you see our kitchen.  It is one of the biggest rooms.  We spend a lot of time there eating, eating, and non-stop eating.  And we also do some science experiments at The Bar, (aka the kitchen counter).




Here is our dining room.  We don't eat there very much.  If we have company we eat there.  (And we only eat there if there is company.  Mom doesn't like to eat there as much because there is carpet there.)




This is the living room.  We spend a lot of time there.  We read our chapter books (the Little House books).  We do our Bible reading.  We play there.  We read our history books there.  I like the living room.  As you can see, there's a purple couch there.  I love purple!  And as you can also see, there are two chairs by the big window.  There's a big tree outside the big window.  I don't know how long it's been there.  About 65 years, Mom says.  We also have a piano, which - sadly - you cannot see.  Mom has candles in here too.





Upstairs, this is my mom's office, where I'm doin' all this work on my blog, with her help.  I tell her what to say and she writes it.





This is the Master Bedroom.  Oops.  The bed isn't made.




This is my mom and dad's dressers, where they keep all their effects.   Mom has pictures of us on her dresser.  Dad has pictures of himself on his dresser.





This is the "BB" - aka the Boy Bedroom.  You  can see from it that we sleep in bunk beds.  Although there are only three of us, there are four beds.  We take turns getting the top bunk. 





These are our dressers.  The one on the very left is mine.  The one in the middle is Tate's.  And the one on the right is Wyatt's.  On our dressers we keep our models and our soccer trophies, and other treasures and trinkets.




This is our desk that we can use for homeschool.  I don't do any of my work there yet.  Wyatt does because he gets distracted and frustrated.  I mostly do my work at the school room table with Mom.  You'll see it momentarily.  Mom got the desk from craigslist and painted it blue for us.




This is our laundry room and bathroom.  I myself wanted to paint the outside of our house turquoise, so Mom made a bargain and we painted the bathroom turquoise.  The counter is also turquoise with cool little boomerang shapes in it!  As you can see, in the bottom left corner, there is a dryer.  And next to the dryer a washer.




And lastly, the school room.  This is where I do most of my school work, and Tate does most of his school work here too.  What I like about the school room is that it always seems cheerful somehow.  It has a lot of fun science stuff, fun history stuff.  Everything is fun.  Except for math.  Well, I like doing math with money!




Well, I hope you liked my tour of my home, 'cause this is the last picture.

Ta ta!





1 comment:

Gramma Grasshopper said...

Hey Whizz Buzz Boy, you have a nice home........and I grew up there too! You know it's the PEOPLE in the building that make it a nice home :) And you are ALL special people.