As you might have heard, I like sports and I play soccer. One day I was at soccer practice and it rained. A lot.
When I came home I was soakin' wet. And it was AWANA night, but I didn't have time to take a shower before AWANA. So I asked Mom to gel my hair because I wanted it to be spiky. You know, to look like I got shocked by 10,000 volts!
As you know, 10,000 volts would kill you. But sticky hair gel won't.
It came out just like I wanted it to look. Great!
3 comments:
Nice job, Gunnar!
Love the hair-do :0)
Mama Grasshopper
Gunnar, this is a cool blog. You are getting to be quite a 'techy', in other words, very computer smart. I will be watching your blog every once in a while to see what you add. Remember, Grandpa and I love you :)
Hi Gunnar,
You have a great blog, a great house and very, very cool hair!
My boys have a blog http://juliesboys.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. They are 10 and 12 and they don't post much. I will get them to look at yours too.
Thanks for having me.
Post a Comment