Monday, November 2, 2009

Soccer Saturday


Hi.

It's me again.

I've been playing soccer from age 6.  Now I'm 8.  I've been having a lot of fun!  I really like my team.  What I like about my team is that we have really great offense and defense.  This is my first season that we've had goalies, and I never got to play goalie.  :-(  But, I like playing offense and defense :0)

These pictures are from one of my last games.
Hope you enjoy them!

In this picture, one of my teammates (probably Hayden) and I are tryin' to get a goal.  I have the ball.  Hayden, like we were trained, is going to go up to the goal so I can pass it to him.
I don't remember if we made it or not.






In this picture, I have the wind and the sun in my eyes.  Usually they're open!




This is me, watching Tate's game.  It was pretty cold out!  But at least it wasn't rainin'.
I love soccer, but I'm glad soccer season is over.
(Don't tell Coach Jeremy!)



No comments: