Saturday, January 1, 2011

Napoleon Bunnyparte

Allow me to introduce Napoleon Bunnyparte, aka Poly.  He's a very cute bunny and - just like our other bunny - a Holland Lop.  See his cute ears lopping over?  He is VERY cute and VERY soft!  But he has an annoying habit of peeing on people.  He peed on me twice!  We sincerely hope he'll grow out of that habit!


The only problem is our other bunny, Podger (on the left), seems very territorial against him.  We are working on teaching them to be friends.  In this picture, Podger was being friendly.


Aren't they cute?!  We hold them a lot because we want to make sure they are friends with each other and that they like (or at least tolerate) being held.  Podger is everybody's, but Tate bought Poly with his Christmas "bunny money" :D, so Poly is his.  But he lets us hold him.

2 comments:

Gramma Grasshopper said...

Podger and Poly are VERY cute - and SO SOFT......I've held them both :). I'll keep watching your blog for monthly updates. I love to see what you have to say.

Nathan said...

Hi Gunnar. Nathan here. I love the pictures of the rabbits. They are soooooooo CUTE! Especially Poly. Do you think you could post him here for a holiday? No, I'm just kidding! I hope he doesn't scratch like my brother's rabbit does. Post again soon! Nathan Heyns.