My mom gave me a sheet of paper with pictures.
She told me to choose one and write a paragraph about it.
I chose this one.
But one paragraph was not enough for my story...
Notice:
I wrote this, so some of the words are not spelled correctly.
Thank you :D
Ben was walking in the Zoo when BOOM!! his balloon poped and BANG oveslily a man had shot at him knowing that someone had tried to trankluwise him and for one spasefic reson. He had hacked in to the Presatents secred FBI sacurety data fiel. Then he ran home, got out his AK-47. He marched back to the zoo ready for battle. He saw five FBI agents. Humm. Thares only five of them he thought. He took a smoke bomb from his belt. BOOM! The agents were ingolfed in smoke and Ben triumphantly walked home victoryes from the battlefeld.
3 comments:
Nice Job Gunnar! You're very creative. :)
WHAT A STORY - creative and expressive! I particularly enjoyed getting to have YOU read it to me personally :). See all you guys tomorrow for a day at our place. We'll have some outside time and possibly watch Karate Kid - the original. Love you!
Hi Gunnar, it's Nathan. I think this is a VERY good story, and you have a good imagination. Continue blogging. Nathan.
P.S. I love the photos of Napoleon Bunnyparte.
Post a Comment