Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bartleby

Somewhere in the files of my mom's computer I found a picture of our first bunny, Bartleby.  He was a Netherland Dwarf rabbit, not a Holland Lop, like Podger and Poly.



Here are Podger and Poly.  See the difference?


I'm very happy that we found an actual picture of Bartleby.  He was an old rabbit when we got him and we had him for a few months.  Sadly, he was stolen.  He was a sweet, friendly bunny and we all loved him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 'new look' of your blog. I remember Bartleby Bunny - but Podger and Poly are really cute too.....and they are SO SOFT. I am glad that you are feeling better and look forward to having all you boys up to our place SOON! Love ya, Gramma Grasshopper

Anonymous said...

Gunnar - I love when you post! I don't check your blog every day, like I do your mom's, since you've told your blog friends you don't post that often. But I love reading what you have to say and looking at your pictures. Your bunnies are ADORABLE! ~ Tricia H

Gunnar said...

Hi Miss Tricia,

I'm happy you read my blog! Yes, as you can see, I've made some changes to it. And I'm very glad we found this picture of my old bunny - he was nice.

We miss you at Wiser Lake Chapel,

Whizz Buzz Boy :D

Anonymous said...

Aw! Thanks Gunnar! I miss you too! I keep up with your family news through your blogs. I'm glad I can "talk" to you through the comments. Oh, and tell Grampa Grasshopper that the Braveheart costume is really funny! ~ Miss Tricia